- Registration Period for all grades is in the months of March & April.
- Registration form given along with prospectus must be filled in and submitted at the school reception.
- Registration does not ensure admission, which is subject to availability of seats.
- Registration fee is non- refundable.
- A copy of birth certificate must be attached with the registration form (In case of Pre-Primary).
- Students who have attended other schools need to submit a photocopy of the report card of previous year from the previous school duly signed by the Principal.
ADMISSION TO PRE- PRIMARY CLASSES
- Interaction with the parents.
- Child is observed while playing with blocks, puzzles and games.
ADMISSION TO Class 1st to 9th
- Diagnostic test is held on the given date and time.
- Latest coloured passport size photograph of the student.
- Photograph of the parent with the child [5cm x 3.5cm].
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate (attested ; In case of Pre- primary classes only).
- Original TC (transfer certificate) in case of admission in 1st std.onwards.
- Photocopy of the result of the previous class (attested).
- In case the registration form is filled by guardians, it should be clearly indicated.
- Address Proof:- Aadhar card/Driving licence/Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill.
- A clear calendar month’s notice in writing or a month’s fee in lieu of such notice must be given before a pupil can be withdrawn.
- Those who leave the school in May must pay the fees for the month of June, in all cases.
- Transfer certificates or withdrawals will not be issued until all the dues of the school are settled.
- Student can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds. (a) Disciplinary issues (b) Unsatisfactory progress in work (c) Detention in a class.
- A child who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school especially if he/she is below average for that class.